New, Gen2, & Remount Vehicle Warranty
Our lifetime emergency vehicle structural and conversion warranty ensures your ambulances shall be free of substantial defects and shall include material and workmanship. We proudly put the Arrow badge on your emergency vehicle to show our confidence in our product.
Lifetime Electrical System
Our lifetime electrical system conversion warranty covers all items manufactured or installed by Arrow Manufacturing, Inc. All other items shall be excluded and or otherwise covered under the warranty of the specific component manufacturer.
Five Year PPG Paint
Our PPG ambulance paint conversion warranty shall be five years from the date of the delivery. Paint warranty shall cover any painting done by Arrow Manufacturing on the modular body and on the chassis. Corrosion is not included.
One Year General Warranty
Our one year general warranty covers defects in material and workmanship supplied or performed by Arrow Manufacturing under normal use and service. This warranty is valid one year after date of pick up/delivery to the original retail purchaser. See the list of items excluded by our General Warranty below.
Getting Your Vehicle Back On The Road
If you run into problems, call us first. We’ll help you determine the best solution and method of getting your problem fixed. If warranty repairs are necessary, we work harder than anyone to get you back up and running. In most cases, we can work with your existing service providers to get you back up and running. And, in cases where repairs will take extra time we’ll do our best to help you find a loaner vehicle.
Excluded from General Warranty
- Chassis or items supplied by chassis manufacturer
- Tires, tire balancing or wheel alignments
- General tightening, light bulbs or headlamp adjustments
- Separately manufactured items installed by Arrow including, but not limited to: batteries, sirens, battery chargers, inverters, light bars and similar equipment. These are covered by warranties supplied by the manufacturer of the components. Arrow will facilitate the warranty and replacement of the defective component.
- Normal wear, abuse, accident, negligence or unapproved alteration of original parts.
- Chassis warranty shall be covered by the chassis manufacturer.